KivMOGs (KIDOVA's Modus Operandi in Geostatistics) is a plugin in GOCAD/SKUA dedicated to exporatory data analysis and to statistical and geostatistical analysis and modeling. Self-financed software partially supported by TOTAL (linked to GoFraK).
Components of KivMOGs:
- Exploratory data analysis
- Statistical plots
- Well data logs
- 2D cross-sections (horizontal or vertical)
- Inter-well cross-sections
- Statistical/geostatistical analysis and modeling
- Statistical analysis wizard
- Variographic analysis wizard
- Estimation and simulation wizards
- Spatial trend analysis wizard
- Graphic and interactive georeferencing of images
- Grid-based (curvilinear) coordinate systems: calculation, transformation
KivMOGs is based on two external C++ libraries, GStatObjs and GStatAlgos, also developed by KIDOVA to provide the necessary framework and tools for statistical and geostatistical analysis and modeling. The developments of the GStatObjs/GStatAlgos libraries has been partially supported by TOTAL (used in GoFraK) and IFP Energies Nouvelles (used in OpenFlow).
- Garcia M., Mathieu J.-B. and Garcia V., 2011.
Click on image to enlarge